At 10 months Lily is:
- walking everywhere
- has 6 teeth
- can say "mama", "dada", "wawa" (for water), and "hot dog"
- haha you are probably wondering where hot dog came from. Well, Lily loves Mickey Mouse clubhouse and she gets really excited over the hot dog song. She was watching it and said "ha da". Jayden and I looked at each other like, "did she really just say hot dog?!" Then she said it again, so we knew thats what she was trying to say! Haha!
- Lily is wearing size 4 shoes, size 4 diapers, and is in size 12-18 month clothes
- Lily still loves her binky
- Lily is still nursing 4-5 times a day, but is eating what we eat too. She LOVES food!
- Lily still hasn't hit 20 pounds! She is kind of a light weight! Gavin hit 20 lbs by 6 months I think. haha. I weight Lily over the weekend and she is at 19.5 lbs.
Here are a couple of videos of Lily walking!