Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fun day!


Now that our cars are here we are able to go explore! Gavin and I were getting pretty cooped up without being able to go anywhere. We have done a lot of exploring between yesterday and today. Today we found an awesome park really close to the beach! Gavin loved the park, but I might have shed a few tears when Gavin wanted me to push him in the big kid swing with the other kids there. He looks so old!

After the park we went for a long walk on the beach. There was a nice breeze and it was a lovely afternoon. The beach is beautiful and I am so glad we will live so close. (our new place is only a 7-10 minute drive).  Toward the end of our walk I realized that there was a really bad storm headed our way. We barely made it out in time before a HUGE storm hit. We waited it out in a parking lot for 30 minutes or so. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!