Thursday, December 16, 2010

Family


Whole family together


I am a little behind on the blog challenge, but I am going to try to make up for it.

My family:

My Parents: Mike and Tiffany Flathers

Brother: Drew

I LOVE my family. They have loved, encouraged, and have been a great example to me. I wouldn't be the person I am today without them.

I think this is such a cute picture of my parents!


I recently found this picture of Drew and I in Hawaii. Look how little he is!

This was last christmas in Phoenix. I had always wanted to see a suns game in PHX. Just to spite me, drew wore his celtics jersey that night, and cheered on the celtics the whole time. (SUNS WON) :)


It has been a lot of fun getting to know and love Jaydens family. They are a blast to be around!
I love the way that Jaydens parents raised him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!