Thursday, December 16, 2010

Favorite Movies

It is really hard for me to pick favorites. Especially since I have met Jayden, he just likes everything! We watch and go to a lot of movies. The very first time I met Jayden, he invited me over for disney night. Jayden and his roommates would invite people over every sunday night to watch a disney movie. That night we watched Wall E. I felt bet because I played hard to get and wasn't very interested ( just coming out of another relationship). Jayden didn't give up and the next time he invited me over, we were pretty much inseparable. So naturally I love disney movies :)

I really love 80's movies.


  • Ferris Buellers Day Off 
  • Better Off Dead
  • Girls just want to have fun
I love comedy's. The movies that are so stupid but you can't stop laughing

  • HOT ROD (the first movie that Jayden and I watched together)
  • Talladega Nights
  • The Ringer
  • Zoolander
  • Drillbit Taylor
I used to HATE chick flicks. Now not so much. I blame it on Jayden hehe

  • PS I Love You
  • 13 Going on 30
  • Father of the Bride
  • The Guardian
I love Indie Movies

  • Bella
  • Under the Same Moon
  • Young Victoria
Jayden and I both love little kid animated movies

  • Madagascar ( Jaydens Favorite)
  • Despicable Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!