Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Next Phase of Life

I have been in school as long as I can remember. Right after I graduated high school, I moved to Salt Lake to attend the University of Utah. Four years later, I am now about to graduate with my Bachelors degree in May. Life has been non-stop since I graduated from high school. Since high school I have traveled to Uganda, married my best friend, had a baby, and am finishing my bachelors degree. Now that I am about to graduate, I'm not sure what is in store for me. Once summer is here, I will be done with school forever. After spending the last 16 years of my life in school, it will be very different not having to go to school. I all of a sudden feel grown up and feel like I am in the next phase of my life. The good thing about being done with school means that I can focus on being the best mom to Gavin that I can be. I am very fortunate that will be able to stay home with Gavin and work from home. Jayden has one more year after this semester until he gets his Masters degree, then who knows what life will have in store for us! We will be staying in Salt Lake until Jayden is done with his degree, but his career could really take us anywhere. I would love to live out of state for a few years or even out of the country. It is exciting and nerve wracking not knowing where the next few years will take us. I am a person who is very open to change, and I am excited for the next phase of life. I will admit, not being in school will definitely take some adjusting to. Until recently, I felt a little out of place for girls my age. I was the only one of my close friends that got married so young. Most of my friends were still single and I was pregnant! This year, a lot of my close friends are dating someone seriously, engaged, or married. It is exciting to see so many people growing up and starting their next phase of life as well.

Moved to SLC to get my BFA in Photography/Digital Imaging


Fell in love with this boy



 2 months before we got married I went to Uganda for 3 weeks
Married the boy I fell in love with

Had baby Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!