Tuesday, November 6, 2012

50


This last Sunday we celebrated my mom's 50th birthday! We had a little family party on Sunday night. My dad cooked up a Mexican fiesta with tacos, rice, beans, chili relleno, and chips and salsa. My mom get a lot of great presents. My dad gave my mom a Tiffany's necklace, Drew gave my mom a missionary plaque with a quote, and we gave my mom 50 gifts for 50 years.



The cute decorations my mom's friend Laura made for her

Gavin helping Grandma blow out the candles

This boy LOVES chocolate!



My moms 50 presents we gave her


Drew's present for my mom




Family photo

4 generations



1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! Your mom always felt like a second mom to me Chloe--your family is pretty special! Give your mom my love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing us some love!