Sunday, December 2, 2012

Festival of Trees + a Birthday

This weekend, Jayden, Gavin, and I went to the Festival of Trees. We went to the Festival of Trees last year, but I had to waddle around, and had to sit down every few minutes because I was SO pregnant with Gavin. This year it was fun to bring Gavin and go as a family. Our favorite part was the Gingerbread houses. There were a few trees that were our favorite. We really liked the Sesame Street and Elmo trees ( these were Gavin's favorite) and the University of Utah trees. Tonight we celebrated my dads birthday. We had dinner at my parents house and had a yummy dinner and cake.

"The Shire" from the Hobbit

The Sweet Tooth Fairy house


Snack break!


My favorite one from Ice Age


Jayden tickling Gavin while in line to see the trees





Sometimes it's really hard to get a good picture....Gavin wouldn't smile at all!


Or look at the camera....

One of my favorite trees, the nightmare before Christmas


One of the Sesame Street trees



Now that's our kind of tree!

Happy Birthday Dad!

The yummy birthday cake that my mom and I made. Chocolate cake, peppermint mousse, chocolate ganache, and crushed peppermints!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!