Thursday, June 5, 2014

Magic Kingdom/My Birthday!


On my birthday we went to Disney World! I love Disney World and it was the perfect way to spend my birthday. 


Lily in her Minnie Mouse outfit. We got Lily a "my first visit"button and I got a "It's my birthday" button. 





The magic carpet ride


Gavin meeting Buzz Lightyear

The funny thing about this picture is that we had both Gavin and Lily on our laps but you can't see them at all. Haha. Jayden's face is funny too. 



We were just sitting taking a break near Gaston's Tavern when a few employees came up to us and asked us if we could flex our muscles. We did and they surprised us with free goodies. It was awesome! They gave us 4 free slushies, two big loaves of cinnamon bread, and two chocolate croissants. 

in line for thunder mountain



not the best picture but this was Gavin's first roller coaster ride!

Lily tuckered out after Disney World. She never usually sucks her thumb, but this picture reminds me a lot of Gavin when he was this age. 


 Lily's nickname is "baby swiss" or Gavin calls her "Lily swiss" haha. So Jayden found this sign at Disney and we had to get a picture. 











It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!