Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Week of School

School is starting this week. I am excited for a routine, new classes, to learn, to know what I am doing each day. What I am not excited for is the absence of Jayden in my day. Our schedules are pretty opposite. We won't be able to eat dinner with each other Monday-Thursday. Most nights I don't see him until 10 at night. Which means....


I am going to LOVE weekends. 

Even more than before.

Today, Somehow on the second day of school, Jayden and I both didn't wake up until 10:45. I guess we were both tired. It was so nice to sleep in together and have a relaxing morning. I don't have class until 12:25 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Sometimes you just need those days, even if it is only the second day of school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!