Thursday, August 5, 2010

Garfield Family: Established July 22, 2010

Jayden and I were married for eternity in the Draper, Utah temple on July 22, 2010. It was such a beautiful day. I had to wake up at 4:30 to get my hair and makeup done so we could leave my house a little after 7 am. We were married at 9 am with all of our family and friends there supporting us. After the temple we had a luncheon at the Northampton House in American Fork. Then we had a couple of hours until the reception started to relax which was nice, because everyone was exhausted. The reception was in my backyard in Alpine that night. It turned out to be so beautiful ( thanks to Millie Garret). We ended up not having a line, due to a migraine that Jayden got right before our reception started. It turned out to be so relaxed and we could enjoy the reception just wandering around talking to people as we wanted. The next night we had a reception in the Garfield's backyard. It was really the best day of my life and I am so glad I am finally married to my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!