Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fun Adventures

We have been spoiled rotten this summer by fun adventures. It all started out at the beginning of the summer when I went to Uganda for three weeks. That was a huge adventure! Unfortunately it was by myself. I loved Uganda but I would have loved it more with Jayden. For our honeymoon we went to Hawaii which I already posted about. Soon after we got back from our honeymoon we had the opportunity to go to Lake Powell with my family. I love Lake Powell and love boating. Lake Powell has always been fun in the past, but it was the best this year because Jayden was able to come with us. Then the week after Lake Powell, we were able to spend to weekend up at Bear Lake with Jaydens friends. We stayed at one of his friends cabins. It was so much fun to hang out with other married couples. It had never been to Bear Lake before so this was quite a treat for me and it was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!