Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Staying Warm

Today I have yet to go outside. I am grateful for a warm apartment to stay inside of all day. I avoid the cold at all costs. Today I bought a backpack online! I have these hugs purses I always bring to school and my shoulder hurts pretty bad by the end of the day. I decided it was time to get a backpack. Being at school for 10 hours straight, I need to bring a lot of gear ( and food). Let me know what you think of the backpack I ordered:



Image via Dakine
PS. I ordered it from zappos, which I love because they always have free shipping! Sometimes they will even send it overnight for free. I also ordered my wedding shoes from here.

1 comment:

  1. Grandma told me about your backpack, so i guess that means she's reading your blog.Thats good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing us some love!