Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

I woke up this morning with the chills, an achy body, a stuffy nose, and a fever. I felt like CRAP. I took a warm bath and could hardly make it back to bed. Jayden came home from class and gave me some medicine which has helped me quite a bit. I have been on the couch the whole morning and can't stay up for very long before I get too dizzy. I was supposed to work today, but that is out of the question, and I don't have classes so I am getting comfy with netflix today. Jayden came home for lunch and made sure that I ate my chicken noodle soup. I am so grateful for him and that he takes care of me when I am sick. He is the best.

I am glad we celebrated Valentines Day over the weekend so I don't have to miss out today. On friday afternoon, Jayden surprised me with a couples massage. I have always wanted to get a professional massage, and it was so relaxing. Friday night, we went out to dinner and to the Jazz game with my family. Saturday I had to work, but we picked up groceries and made dinner together. It was a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!