Sunday, July 10, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Jaydens Birthday Stash

Our new hats!




The birthday boy playing some x-box






Alyx and Spencer & Anthony and Laura
I haven't posted for a while and there are a lot of things I want to post about, but have been busy, so I am going to post a lot today. First post: Jaydens Birthday. Jayden turned 23 on the 28th of June. The poor birthday boy had been sick for the week before his birthday, but nothing too serious. The week of his birthday he had to stay home from work sick, and couldn't even really enjoy his birthday to the fullest. Despite his sickness, we still had fun. On the night of his birthday we had a small birthday party and had a couple of friends over to celebrate. Jayden was even kind enough to share some of his birthday money with me and buy me a Utah Utes hat. Jayden was planning on buying one for his birthday and wanted me to have one too, so we went and picked out hats together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!