Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just Some Thoughts

I don't really have a certain title or direction of this post, just some ramblings. First, we are really excited because we just found out that we get to find out the sex of our baby next week! The last ultrasound I had was around 6 weeks ago, so I am really excited to see the progress of the baby and to be able to distinguish its gender.


What do you think girl or boy?


I know I am a little late jumping on the bandwagon, but I just discovered pinterest...and I am addicted. If you have one, you should follow me. I wish I would have had it when planning our wedding last year, it would have been really helpful.

Today I saw a really good movie with my Mom and our friend Diane. The movie is called "A Better Life" We go quite frequently to the Broadway theater here in SLC, to see independent movies. This movie definitely made up for the movie we saw last week. ( The Tree of Life...it was TERRIBLE!)

Jayden got a new phone today

My new job is going really well and I am very lucky to have found it

We have a crib and a dresser/changing table now. It is fun to start getting baby things. Thanks to my mom and dad, for an early baby present.

Other than that, I can't think of anything too exciting. This week is kind of  boring so far. I am looking forward to this upcoming weekend because Jayden and I will be celebrating our year anniversary! YAY!

Oh and I want to share these pictures from fourth of July even though they are a little late. I had fun working on my pictures from our vacation that I took so enjoy.

Oh one more thing, to those of you who read my blog...follow it! I would love to have more followers and I know that you are out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!