Friday, August 24, 2012

Lagoon

For Jayden's birthday my parents gave him to passes to go to Lagoon. It has been years since either of us have gone to Lagoon, and we had never been together! The Garfield's watched Gavin for the day while we spent the day at Lagoon. I love rides and rollercoasters, but it surprised me how much more I could handle the last time I was at Lagoon. I guess I am growing up. I got pretty motion sick the first part of the morning and had to ride some low-key rides for a while. We had a great time, and we can't wait to take Gavin when he gets a little older!








Soaked from rattlesnake rapids



Riding the ferris-wheel





So happy to have him all to myself for the whole day!

Waiting to ride the ferris-wheel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!