Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wedding Season

This summer is unique. All 3 of my best friends growing up, are getting married within one month of each other. Sara and Kirstin are already married, and Darcy is getting married on the 15th. I had the honor of being a bridesmaid at Sara and Kirstin's weddings. There are so many good memories from their weddings. Here are some photos from the two days.

Sara & Spencer's Wedding:
The beautiful Draper Temple


The Wedding Party

Kirstin & I

The Beautiful Bride!

Happy Baby!

Love My Boys!


My Pretty Mom!


We Made the Fruit Tarts!

the boquets
Kirstin & Terek's Wedding
Kirstin's Tea Party (Bachelorette Party)



My cute nails for Kirstin's wedding

Getting pedicures

Waiting for the couple to come out

Love her!

Mr. & Mrs. Behunin

Bridesmaids

Love this man!



Lauren, Amelia, and I


Cutting the Cake








Tired baby after a long day

Dancing with mommy

Having fun at the recpetion



best friends for life




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!