Monday, February 4, 2013

This Past Week

We are so happy that it is now February! January has always been my most hated month, and I think a lot of people agree with me. Between my kidney infection, all 3 of us getting sick, the ice and snow storms, the inversion, and the gloomy days, I think it is safe to say that January wasn't one of our finest months. Here are some photos from our last week.


This photo is from this weekend. We took it just jokingly, but it is now one of my favorite photos of us!



Gavin and I finally got some much needed outside time. We went to the aviary and walked around Liberty park!
 


We took dinner to Jayden on campus on Wednesday and Gavin took off down the hall of the building, so I snapped this picture


 On Friday night, Jayden and I made home made bbq chicken pizzas from scratch! Including the dough. They were delicious!



When the weather wasn't so nice at the beginning of last week, we got creative to keep Gavin entertained. He loved playing with the cookie cutters! They are perfect because he can learn shapes and colors and not have to worry about little pieces.


 I am really excited for Valentines day! I made these heart brownies to give to my visiting teachers.


 Here are a few photos from the aviary. This peacock was gorgeous!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!