Wednesday, May 8, 2013

12 Weeks

I want to start doing my weekly pregnancy updates again. It will be fun to compare this pregnancy to the last pregnancy. Today I am 12 weeks 5 days. I am so happy to say that I feel almost normal again! I felt pretty sick up until about 11 1/2 weeks. The extreme exhaustion hit me pretty hard this time. I was pretty nauseous during the morning and when I didn't eat, but I didn't throw up at all. There were about 4 or 5 times where I was ready to throw up in the toilet, but I somehow managed to not throw up. You forget what it feels like to feel normal when you feel sick for 3 months, so I am so glad to be feeling better now. I actually have energy and motivation to get things done. Gavin seems happier because he knows that I am feeling better and that I can give him more attention. My belly is growing bigger and faster with this pregnancy. However, I think that my belly is higher than it was last time. Last time I remember I had to use the belly band trick by 10 weeks to wear my normal pants. This time I can fit into my normal pants just fine and they feel the same, but my belly is bigger, so just higher I think. One of the hardest parts about the first trimester is not exercising. I had no motivation or energy to. I would try to take Gavin on a few walks a week, but they ended up being more leisurely than exercise. Yesterday, Gavin and I finally got some good exercise. We walked up hills for an hour and a half and did some weight training. I also have had a lot of stomach aches so far. I didn't have those with Gavin, so I am hoping they won't last the whole pregnancy.

This was after my workout that Gavin and I did yesterday. 
 I asked Jayden to take a picture for me and Gavin insisted on being in the picture too! haha
*****Compare to 12 weeks with Gavin***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!