Friday, May 3, 2013

It's Finally Here!

The time has finally come.....Jayden is graduating! It has been a long time coming, but we are so happy to celebrate his graduation today (and yesterday). We are so proud of him for completing his Bachelors and Masters degrees in Biomedical Engineering! Last night we went to the general University commencement. Today is the College of Engineering Convocation. A party for two days! We are so grateful for every one who helped us get to this point in our life. We are excited for the next phase of our life. Jayden and I don't know what life is like out of school, so it will be an adventure!

Pictures to come soon.....here are 2 pictures that I posted on instagram. I took the picture with my phone from my camera because I haven't had time to put them on my computer, so they quality isn't the best, but I still love them!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!