Saturday, August 24, 2013

28 Weeks

Today I am 28 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by. I am really excited and anxious for Lily to be born, but at the same time I am enjoying these last few months with Gavin with just the two of us. Life has been pretty crazy the last few months with moving and getting settled into our new place. It is nice to have some relaxing time before she comes. We are down to 82 days until her due date, so it will be here before we know it. I have been feeling pretty good lately. Sleeping is getting harder, I can't remember the last time I had a full restful night of sleep, but surprisingly my energy levels have been holding up pretty well. I have had a few headaches this week, which I haven't had in a while, but other than that I can't complain too much. I am blessed with pretty easy pregnancies, and I am very grateful for that. This week Lily is weighing in at about 3 lbs. We have a doctors appointment on Monday. I will have to take the glucose test but we also get to take a tour of the hospital. I should be having another ultrasound done within the next 2 weeks or so. That will be fun since we haven't seen her for almost 8 weeks now.




6 weeks, 12 weeks, 16 weeks, 20 weeks, 24 weeks, and 28 weeks pregnant



28 weeks
Here is when I was 28 weeks pregnant with Gavin. I think I am measuring a little bigger this time? I have actually gained a little less weight this time around though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!