Thursday, February 27, 2014

A February Afternoon

There's something I love about our bedroom. The way that the afternoon light streams through our windows is really beautiful. Lately, I have been letting Gavin sleep in our bed for his nap so I can nap too with Lily in her bassinet by the side of our bed. One afternoon Gavin had fallen asleep, but Lily wasn't interested in sleeping, but being held and played with. She was being so sweet and talking up a storm. It was so nice to share such sweet moment with her. It has been a while since I used my tripod for some self portraits. I decided to take a few. These are the pictures that I got. The quality of some of them aren't the best, but I love them, because they capture the moments between Lily and me. Also, Gavin was asleep on the bed the whole time, you just can't see him behind me. ( if you were wondering where he was)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!