Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Our Valentines Day 2014


 We had a great Valentines Day this year! My family was here visiting so they watched Gavin and Lily while Jayden and I went out for our Valentines date. We celebrated a night early (Thursday night). We went to dinner at Ruth's Chris and to see a show at the comedy club. Oh my gosh, Ruth's Chris was so delicious. We both got the surf and turf. Mine came with a Filet Mingion and lobster. It was to die for. Ruth's Chris is downtown Jax and right on the river, the view was so pretty! The comedy club was a lot of fun! Jayden had planned our date so I didn't know about the comedy club until we pulled in the parking lot. We didn't know what to expect, but the show was really funny and actually really clean. They have tables that you sit at and they serve food. We ate chocolate cake while we watched the show. The cake was so yummy, they bring it in from a local bakery.

On Valentines day, we went up to Amelia Island with my family for the weekend, which I will blog in a separate post.



At our table at Ruth's Chris


The view of the river
Jayden enjoying his surf and turf


 
the comedy club

Jayden leaves really early for work every morning (7 am) so this is probably the only time that I have gotten up and made him breakfast :)


 This has been a pretty popular idea, but I thought it was cute for Valentines Day


When we picked Jayden up for work to head up to Amelia Island, he surprised us with a balloon for Gavin, a pink rose for Lily, and a dozen red roses for me.











I took this picture of Jayden giving Lily her rose, isn't her smile the cutest!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!