Thursday, May 1, 2014

Nina's Baby Shower

Jayden's boss, Zach and his wife Nina, just welcomed a baby girl last week. I helped out with Nina's baby shower along with a few other women and Nina's mom. Leslie was in charge of the decorations and some of the food so Brandy and I helped her with getting everything ready. The shower turned out so cute and it was a really fun afternoon! Here are some photos from the baby shower. Unfortunately the light wasn't the best for taking photos and my flash is broken :(

The game table



Leslies beautiful sugar cookies she made!

Add caption




Brandy cut out and colored these adorable animals on the window!


Leslie also made this bread herself!







Such a funny present!

Nina opening her presents



The "biomet" girls. Brandy, me, Nina, Rachel, and Leslie. Brandy and Rachel work at Biomet and Leslie, Nina, and I are spouses of men that work at Biomet. 


The diaper motorcycle that I made for Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!