Tuesday, December 13, 2011

When the Sweater Doesn't Fit

This past weekend we headed up to Logan to visit friends and to attend a Christmas Party. We decided we would stay over night at our friends Trevin & Randees apartment. So we packed our bags ( and threw the hospital bags in the car) in case I went into labor up in Logan. We had a lot of fun going to dinner and spending the night with Trevin & Randee. The next day we attended an Ugly Sweater Party (Thanks to Brian & Kelsey), it was a ton of fun! We even won a $15 gift card to cold stone for winning first place in the gingerbread decorating contest. We decided to do the Utes Stadium, we named it "Ice Eccles Stadium".  We knew that it would be hard to find ugly sweaters at the last minute, since they are pretty picked over this time of year. Jayden found one pretty easily, but I knew that for me the challenge would be a lot harder. When I realized that I wouldn't be able to find a sweater so easily that would fit over my huge belly, I decided to wear something different. We were at walmart picking up a few things, when we saw a rack of Christmas shirts. We started looking through the shirts when I found the perfect UGLY Christmas shirt for my belly. ( See pictures below) The shirt says "Does this suit make me look fat?" haha. The only size they had was a women's 2XL so I had to improvise a little bit, but it was the one ugly Christmas top that I could find to fit this gigantic belly of mine. Also, Logan isn't such a bad town, it treated us well and we had a lot of fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!