Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday Weekend

This weekend really helped us get into the Holiday spirit. On Friday night we went with our friends Alyx and Spencer out to dinner at Macaroni Grill and to the Festival of Trees. Jayden and Spencer had never been to festival of trees before, and we had a lot of fun. The only bad thing was that it was SO crowded and it was pretty slow going to see the trees. Then on Saturday night, we celebrated my Dad's birthday. We went to Temple Square to see the lights, to dinner at Tucano's and then to the movie "Arthur Christmas". "Arthur Christmas" was really cute, I would recommend seeing it!

At Festival of Trees

Alyx and Spencer
Alyx and I at Festival of Trees

having fun with Instagram on my iphone!


Cheese!


Celebrating my Dad's Birthday.






My Dad, Mom, and Drew


2 comments:

  1. We just saw Arthur Christmas and loved it! Its such a cute movie. You are looking so good! I'm excited for ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing us some love!