Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Night at the Fair

Last friday night, we went to the Utah State Fair. We had never been before, and decided it would be a fun thing to do! We took Gavin with us, and he loved it there. He loved watch all of the lights and the people. He even loved looking at all of the animals. We will definitely be going to the fair again in the future!

I brought my nice camera with me, but forgot to check the batteries :( So I only got a few good pictures, and the rest are from my iPhone.











This is made out of  butter! It is called "May the odds be even in your flavor" a hunger games theme. 




Gross!!!

Looking at the animals 







1 comment:

  1. We went to the fair last week too, also for the first time for me... it was crazy! im glad you guys had fun! as always, your little man is adorable and is looking so grown up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing us some love!