Monday, September 17, 2012

Labor Day Weekend- Monday

I know this is a little late, but I just wanted to share a few photos from our Labor Day Weekend. On Monday, we went with my Mom, Drew, and the McCabes to the Brigham City Temple open house. First, we ate lunch at the Ogden train station, the Union Grill. We had some time to kill after, so we walked around and looked at the old train cars that are there. The Temple open house was crazy! The line was so long and went around the whole tempe. Due to it being Labor Day weekend, it was packed, and they weren't turning anyone down. It was very hot outside, and we waited about 2 hours outside before we made it in. The Temple is beautiful and it was well worth the 3 hours that it took! I had major blisters from my shoes by the end though.

After the open house, we went over to the Marsh's for a family bbq and swim party. The pool felt so relaxing after spending all day outside! It was a lot of fun!

The delicious caprese sandwich I had for lunch











Gavin swimming with Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!