Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Bridal Shower

This weekend I threw a bridal shower for my good friend Melanie, who gets married next month in the Draper Temple. This was my first bridal shower that I have given, so it was a lot of fun planning it and having everyone over. The food was a lot of fun to make. We had chicken salad croissants, spinach and artichoke dip, salad, fruit, cookie dough bites, and lingerie sugar cookies.

The lingerie sugar cookies were my favorite, I found the idea on pinterest and they are so fun! You use a heart cookie and flip it upside down to decorate with bras, bikinis,  and thongs, fitting for a bridal shower. I wish I had taken pictures with my good camera, but I was so busy that I forgot. Here are some pictures from the shower.



Lingerie cookies









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!