Wednesday, November 30, 2011

36 +4

Today I am 36 weeks and 4 days pregnant, only 24 days left until my due date! Here is a little update for the week. Yesterday we had our 36 week doctors appointment, which will mean I will start seeing the doctor every week until I deliver. This was the first visit where my doctor checked me for progress. I'm not dilated yet, but I am 50 % effaced, which is some good progress. We also had an ultrasound to check the growth of the baby. Our little guy is measuring right on down to the exact day. From the ultrasound, they told us he weighs around 6 lbs 11 oz right now. If I go until or past my due date, it is looking like he will be around 8-8.5 pounds. I am hoping he doesn't get too much bigger than that. I need to finish getting the nursery organized this week, he could come at any time now! On Saturday he will be full term, so from here on out it is the waiting game. Last night I had a TON of pressure/cramps/contractions, I had to lay down and they made me stop what I was doing, but once I fell asleep they went away. I am excited to see when our little guy will make his big debut. I am hoping for either the week before or after finals, but not during the week of finals! I hope he also comes before Christmas, we are keeping our fingers crossed, but not getting our hopes up too much. I am so excited and ready to met our little guy. I am also ready to get my pre- pregnancy back! I didn't know my belly could get this big.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!