Monday, May 7, 2012

Graduation

This last Friday, I graduated from the University of Utah. SO much has happened over the last four years, but I am proud of myself to have finish my degree on time. I received a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Photography/Digital Imaging. It was a big accomplishment and I am so happy to be done with school! I couldn't have made it through my college career without the support of my family and friends and I am very grateful for all the help that I have had.

Friday was a great day. It started at 6:30 in the morning when we woke up. My parents and Drew came to our apartment at 7:15 so we could head over the the University for the commencement. I had to be there at 8 am to line up for the commencement. The commencement was really nice and it was fun to see all of the graduates. After the commencement, we hurried back to our apartment so we could feed Gavin and change his diaper. We then got back in the car and headed downtown to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building where we had lunch. The Garfield's, Granny & Grandpa Marsh, and my Uncle Jason and Grandma Borden met us there. Lunch was a lot of fun and the food was really yummy! We then headed up to campus to the College of Fine Arts Convocation. After the convocation, everyone came back to our apartment to have graduation cupcakes ( made by my mom) and watch me open my graduation presents. By the end of the day, we were all so tired, but it was a great day that we will remember forever!

Warning: We took a lot of pictures!





























































2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats Chloe! Graduating is such a big accomplishment, especially for someone who had a baby during their last semester at school! I still don't know how you did it :) Congrats lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!!! Where did you get the adorable baby grad outfit?!?!? Thank you for sharing your big day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing us some love!