Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sick, Sick, Sick

If you are wondering why I have so much time to catch up on blogging today, it is because I am sick. Yesterday was one of the most miserable days that I can remember. On Monday night, Jayden, Gavin and I slept over at my parents house. I woke up around 5 am and felt really sick. I was nauseous and felt like I was going to throw up. It was the day of Drew's graduation. I was soon wondering how I was going to get through the day, but Drew only graduates from high school once, so I wanted to tough it out. I threw up once before we left for his graduation. I was pretty miserable on the car ride down to Orem, and walking in to the graduation. I was feeling ok once I sat down. Once graduation was over, we were on our way to the restaurant when I started feeling miserable again. We got to the restaurant and I knew that I wouldn't be able to eat anything. We had been sitting down for only a few minutes when I literally had to run to the bathroom ( barely making it) before I puked everywhere. I threw up once more before we left the restaurant and once in the trash can on the way out...which was pretty embarrassing. Once we finally got home, I fell asleep for a few hours. I was able to eat some chicken soup for dinner, but only to throw it all up a few hours later. Last night I was able to sleep for 13 hours and I feel much better this morning, even though I don't feel back to normal yet. I know what you are probably thinking, but no I am not pregnant (thank goodness), although it did give us a good scare. I am definitely not ready to be pregnant again! I caught some weird stomach bug from somewhere, and luckily Jayden and Gavin haven't gotten sick yet. I am so happy for Drew to have graduated from high school, and it was a great day for our family, but honestly, it was one of the most miserable days for me. I am glad that the day is over, and that I feel much better today.

This pretty much sums up how we felt yesterday. I think could tell that I wasn't feeling good yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. you poor thing that sounds terrible! I remember being sick on Katie's wedding day and missing the luncheon--its not fun to be sick on special family occasions. Im glad you are feeling better. And I really love that picture of you and Gavin. Congrats to Drew!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds awful! i was sick this week too - but just with a bad cold. i've watched a lot of tv this week though haha...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing us some love!