Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Birthday!

My birthday was great! Jayden took the day off of work just to spend the day with Gavin and me. We slept in, went to lunch at Sampan, went to Red Butte Garden, and then went to dinner with my family at Nuch's. Jayden had never been to Red Butte Garden before, so it was fun exploring the gardens. The weather was perfect and we had a great time. I got a lot of great birthday presents. From Jayden I got a new travel makeup case, new sheets for our bed, and an Iphone charger/player for my car. From my parents I got new sewing tools, a cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter. The Garfield family gave me a really cute shirt, and this awesome Book of Mormon study guide that I have wanted for a while now!

Opening presents from Jayden and Gavin






Birthday kisses!

Red Butte Garden





Gavin drinks better from cups than his sippy cup


Lunch at Sampan

Jayden has had this fortune twice now. It reads " Behind every man, there are always" haha. We crack up every time we see it!



Gavin is now using high chairs! He is such a big boy


The amazing antipasta from Nuch's












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!