Thursday, January 30, 2014

1/30/14

 Today was super cold here (30's) so it was a stay in sweats all day kind of day. I had pictured a day cuddled on the couch watching movies with my babies, but half way through a movie, Gavin got bored and said, " I want to go outside, turn the tv off!". I was a little disappointed, but you never can complain about a child wanting to play outside instead of watching tv. Gavin being the independent child he is went and found his shoes and his winter coat on his own. So off he went outside on our patio. Lily and I watched from inside. We sat right by the sliding glass door and watched him play. Gavin thought it was hilarious to make funny faces at me through the door. I decided to grab my camera to snap a few shots. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!