Monday, July 23, 2012

Double Bridal Shower

My two best friends growing up are getting married within two weeks of each other. Sara got married this last weekend, and Kirstin is getting married August 3rd. I wanted to throw them both a bridal shower, so I decided to do a double bridal shower, since a lot of their friends are the same. I love these girls so much, and am so excited for them to start their new married lives! Here are some details from the shower.

There wasn't a specific theme to the shower, but I the food was Mexican. There was chicken tacos, rice, chips and salsa and guacamole. For the drinks, we had Pineapple Juaritos. We played a few games, including how well do you know your fiancee?

Fruit tarts


Peanut butter chocolate balls

Pineapple Jarritos

















Don't mind the formula and cutting board. haha.


We were supposed to make funny faces in these next photos. Guess I was the only one.









The gift boxes I made for Sara and Kirstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!