Thursday, October 3, 2013

34 Weeks

This week has been really hard for me, I'm not gonna lie. I have been feeling great up until this week, and then this week hit hard. I have been having a hard time sleeping because my back is so sore. I wake up probably every half hour because one side hurts so bad that I had to roll over to my other side. Our bed is being taken up by pillows trying to make me comfortable. I also have been having pains shooting down my legs and back from her putting pressure on my nerves. But she is a healthy growing baby, and we only have a few more weeks left, so I won't complain too much! Now that it is October, it seems like she will be coming in no time! She could be born this month, or the next! My guess is the first of second week of November, but we will see.

She should be weighing in around 5 to 5 1/2 pounds this week, and I can tell! She definitely has had a growth spurt this week. I can tell in my clothes just from the last week that she has put on some weight. A lot of shirts that covered by belly last week don't this week!




32 weeks


33 weeks


 34 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!