Sunday, October 16, 2011

30 weeks!

Here are some pregnancy highlights from the week:

How Far Along: 30 weeks and 1 day

Size of the baby: Should be around 3.5 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yes, yes, yes. It is so hard to feel good about what I wear. It is getting harder to dress for church on Sunday's this week.

Movement: Baby's movement has been a lot different this week, I think he went through a huge growth spurt! I can distinctively feel where his feet and bum are all the time. He is getting higher and moving up towards my rib cage, which doesn't feel too good. He now reacts all the time to me touching his little feet, it is the coolest feeling!

Sleep: I have been sleeping A LOT better the last couple of weeks. My back hasn't been hurting as bad and my energy has gone up! I feel great
most of the time!

What I miss: Not having to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes

Best moment of the week: Taking our first prenatal class and making it to 30 weeks, yay!

Cravings: fruit. Especially raspberries.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!