Tuesday, October 25, 2011

31 1/2 weeks


Today I am 31 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Less than 60 days left! This week our little guy has learned a new trick, and no it is not a good one! He thinks its funny to press down on my bladder and punch it as hard as he can, resulting in me having to pee every 15 minutes. I love feeling our little guy move all day long. He is getting so big that I can feel him 24/7 now. This week he has been hiding up in my ribcage, which is very uncomfortable. I can't wait until we can meet our baby boy. We have finished our prenatal classes and we got to take a tour of the Labor and Delivery unit this last week. It made it seem like the time is getting really close! Our baby boy will be full term in less than 6 weeks, so crazy! I hope he comes at about week 39, which would be the week in between finals and Christmas. Once we are finished with finals and on Christmas Break, hopefully we can get labor started! I am actually really excited for the labor and delivery part, that might sound crazy, but I can't wait. My next doctors appointment is a week from today, then I start going every two weeks! I have all of my appointments scheduled from here until delivery, so that is exciting. I can't believe how big my belly is getting, and am wondering how much bigger I am going to get... Here is my almost 32 week belly.

2 comments:

  1. I will always read your blog! For someone reason your blog only shows that it's updated every few posts you do, when normally they come up every time! A few blogs I follow do that. Keep posting. The pic with your feet is so stinkin' cute! They are disappearing! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly is looking so cute! I love the pregnancy posts! Hopefully you can keep it up after the baby too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing us some love!