Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm Thankful For Today

Since this week is Thanksgiving, I thought I would share this reminder.

A quote that I really like goes something like this...
"Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day"
I have to remind myself of this constantly. I think sometimes we let the little things in life get us down. Everyone has their good and bad days and we are allowed to have bad days. But on the bad days, try to remember the good in the day, it makes your day seem so much better. I am grateful for all of the many blessings that Jayden and I have in our life. Everyday that we are here on earth is such a blessing. The world is an amazing place and if you take a second to step back and look at the big picture, your bad day doesn't seem so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!