Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Grateful

Lately I have realized how blessed I am in life. I am so grateful to have a loving husband who is my best friend. I love sharing life with him and all the fun experiences and adventures that we have together. I know that he will be such an amazing dad to our little baby boy.

I am blessed for a loving family who always supports us in everything we do.

I am blessed for a healthy baby boy that is growing inside of me. I am grateful that we have made it this far, and realize we only have a few weeks left! Sometimes I complain about how uncomfortable I am or how my back hurts all the time, but pregnancy has been so easy for me so far. I look at other women who have complications during pregnancy and realize how blessed I am , and need to stop complaining!

I am grateful that I am able to continue and finish my education. Going to school full time, working, and being in your last trimester isn't always fun, but it really isn't that bad. I love the education that I have received at the U and I am proud of myself for being able to graduate in May with a new baby. 

I am grateful for the employment opportunities that Jayden and I have, and we have been so blessed in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!