Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

This year we spent Thanksgiving with my family, my Grandma, my uncle Jason, and the Vanfleet family. Jayden and I headed down to Alpine Wednesday night to spend the night at my family's house. On Thanksgiving morning, we watched the parade and relaxed. In our family, it is a tradition to see a movie every Thanksgiving. All 14 of us went to see the new Muppet Movie, which was surprisingly better than we thought it would be. It was fun to see my little cousins reaction to the movie, and we had a lot of fun. After the movie, everyone gathered back at the house to eat food and play games. The food was delicious, of course, but this year was a little harder to eat my Thanksgiving meal. Since Baby Garfield is getting so big, my actual stomach is so squished that I get full a lot faster, which made me feel very uncomfortable after eating a whole Thanksgiving meal. Thanksgiving was a success and were so grateful to spend it with family! ( I wasn't that great at taking pictures this year, but this is what I have)

Thanksgiving Table

hanging out watching tv

My beautiful table that my Mom decorated

Lots of food!

Drew and cousins dishing up

We are cheesy!

yummm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!