Monday, January 21, 2013

Feeling Better


Well, January has been a little bit of a doozy to say the least. January is always a bit of a let down, being after Christmas and all. Since we were sick for a lot of the month, the month of January wasn't the best. There were a lot of good moments though, don't get me wrong. But I am ready to say Sayonara to January! Here are just a few photos from lately around these parts....

The week after I had my kidney infection I was feeling pretty run down. One night I noticed that I had HUGE bags under my eyes. It looked like I had a black eye. Luckily, they only lasted for a few days and went away. I am feeling much better now too.
Just a random photo of Gavin sound asleep on Jayden. This was when we were all feeling pretty crappy.

 SO glad to be feeling better again!
 One of the highlights of this month was Drew's farewell. He enters the MTC on Wed!
 Another highlight is that we finally made it to see Scheels. This was a shooting game. Gavin loved looking at all of the targets and the sounds that the targets made.


 Gavin being naughty. He opened the wipes by himself and proceeded to pull them all out!


1 comment:

  1. Oh man, kidney infections are THE WORST!! So glad you are all feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing us some love!