Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Best of 2012

2012 was an amazing year. We experienced a full year of raising a baby, we celebrated our 2 year anniversary, and we each celebrated our first Mothers/Fathers day. We took lots of fun trips. I graduated from the U. We watched Gavin grow and learn how to walk. There are countless blessings that we were given this year. As fun as 2012 was, I am really excited for 2013! 2013 means that Jayden will graduate with his Masters degree, and getting a job, and moving! Who knows what other fun things will come our way in 2013, I have a feeling it is going to be a great year!

1. Gavin at just a week or so old
2.Gavin's blessing day at 6 weeks old
3. In March we purchased our truck
4. In April I finished my Senior project and in May I graduated with my BFA
5. Celebrated my first Mothers Day
6. In June we went to Hawaii
7. During the summer my two best friends got married!
8. In July we went camping, hiking, and four-wheeling
9. This fall my little brother Drew got his mission call
10. In October we went to San Francisco
11. This fall Gavin and I have had so much fun together at home
12. Gavin exploring the world, he loved the fall leaves
13. Zoo lights and Christmas activities with Jayden
14. Celebrating Gavin's first birthday
15. Christmas with Gavin
16. Taking a New Year's trip to the Spiral Jetty (technically this was 2013, but I had to add it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!