Monday, August 29, 2011

23 Weeks

I am 23 weeks and 2 days pregnant! At the beginning of my pregnancy, I told myself I would take a picture every week to see the progress over pregnancy. Well life got busy, and I haven't taken as many belly pictures as I had hoped. This week was the first week of classes. It has been interesting so far walking around campus pregnant. My back has been hurting pretty bad, but I think I just need to get used to wearing a heavy backpack and carrying a child inside of me at the same time, it puts a lot of strain on your back! My classes have been good and by the end of the day I am exhausted. Everyone stares at my stomach on campus like I don't belong there, but I will get used to it. I have been sleeping alright, but I have noticed I have had to get up during the night to go to the bathroom more, last night I think it was 4-5 times...yikes! I feel bad for Jayden, because it wakes him up every time I get up.

On a good and fun note, Jayden and I registered at target for all things baby! It was fun but kind of overwhelming how much stuff you need for a baby! Our baby this week weighs more than a pound, which is exciting. In just under two weeks, we have our 3d ultrasound, which we are really excited for!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!