Monday, August 15, 2011

Unbroken Book Review

Jayden and I have both read Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand this summer. Usually we do not enjoy the same types and genres of books, but we both loved this one.  Unbroken tells the incredible story of a World War II POW. It is truly an amazing true story and a fascinating book to read. At first it took me a while to get into, but once you get into it, it is hard to put down. Last month, there was a night where I couldn't sleep, I woke up not tired at all. I laid in bed for a while, only to become more and more awake. After a couple minutes I decided to sneak into the family room to read. It was about 2:30 and I did not stop reading this book until 5 in the morning. It had my attention the whole time, and not once was I tired or started to drift off. I would highly recommend reading this book, even if it doesn't sound like a book that you would typically read.


1 comment:

  1. I'm always looking for another great book to read. Thanks for the recommendation, I will look for this one! :)

    Notes She Wrote

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing us some love!