Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baby Kicks

This morning I had an amazing experience. I have been able to feel the baby move since about week 16, but they were mostly just flutters or a little tapping sensation, nothing too big. The last few days, I have felt little random kicks, bigger than flutters but nothing too big once again. This morning I was laying on the couch, when all of a sudden I felt a big kick! Not only was there one kick, but it was followed by 10-15 more in the same place. Not only could I feel the kicks, but I could see them from the outside...quite the incredible experience! Jayden has been wanting to feel the baby so bad, but hasn't yet, and due to unfortunate timing, he was at work this morning. I was able to grab my camera and take a video of it to show him, and you can even see it on the video pretty well! I can not describe the feeling and how great it is to feel our baby kick :)

1 comment:

Thanks for showing us some love!