Monday, August 8, 2011

Lake Powell Weekend

Jayden and I joined my family down in Lake Powell over the weekend. It was a short trip and we couldn't do much, but it was still a lot of fun. On Thursday night after Jayden got off of work, we stopped at Cafe Rio for dinner (my biggest craving) and then we were on our way to Lake Powell. The drive went by pretty fast and we got there around 1230.  We had two full days (Friday & Saturday) out on the water. Being pregnant, I couldn't do much besides sit on the boat and swim. Jayden couldn't do much either because of his ingrown toe nail, so we relaxed and took it easy. My family rented a house in Page so it was nice to have space to all hang out. We drove back on Sunday.. it was a LONG drive for such a short time and being pregnant, I was very uncomfortable towards the end of the drive. I am glad we went though, I love Lake Powell and it is one of the most beautiful places to be. Also, I had to get maternity swimsuits for Lake Powell, which I am actually pretty happy with.

Belly shot and new maternity suit




Get over it, we like taking kissing pictures


It didn't feel as hot as I thought it would and was actually surprised that it was 107




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing us some love!